Monday, May 18, 2015

"The Boy Who Granted Dreams" - Luca Di Fulvio

Hello fellow bibliophiles! I have a short review for you tonight. Boy Who Granted Dreams by Luca Di Fulvio was an extremely odd book. I received an ARC of this book through NetGalley. Thank you even though I did not care for the book! The story was extremely hard to get into. I don't even know how to explain it. Whore houses, a child named Christmas, and a boy who loves a girl far from his class level. The story bounced around in time, flashing forward and back with no rhyme or reason. I had a difficult time keeping track of where I was in time! Unfortunately I only read half of the book. Maybe I am judging it too harshly and it got better in the second half. I just couldn't make it there. I do not recommend the book but more power to you if you give it a shot! I would like to hear your thoughts on the book!

As always, feel free to share any recommendations, suggestions, or comments!

Happy reading fools :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing feedback and your thoughts on the book!