Wednesday, June 3, 2015

"Saving Grapes" - J.T. Lundy

Hello fellow bibliophiles! I recently finished Saving Grapes by J.T. Lundy, an ARC I received via NetGalley (Thanks!). I was in the mood for a cheesy, quick, romance novel. You all know what I mean. Guy/Girl is having a terrible luck in life/romance; girl/guy makes a drastic life change; guy/girl falls instantly and fast for each other; girl/guy does something stupid; guy/girl forgives and they live happily ever after; the end.

While this book had all of those pieces, it had too many of those said pieces. The book jumped from one thing to the next over and over without completing one part before moving onto the next. It wasn't just cheesy, it was too over the top and "ignorant" (I can't think of a better word!).  Maybe I am being too harsh but I don't even know if this book had potential to be better. Too much nonsense! Unfortunately, not all books can be great and this one fell pretty far down on that totem pole. As always, feel free to share any recommendations, comments, and suggestions!

Happy reading fools :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing feedback and your thoughts on the book!