Saturday, December 26, 2015

My Year in Books! (UPDATED!!!)

I was able to squeeze in one last book before the end of the year so I have updated my totals below! Look for the review to come later today!!

Hello fellow bibliophiles! I thought I'd recap my year in books for you all. Thank goodness for Goodreads! I use that site religiously to keep track of the books I read each year. And they tally everything up for you! So here's some stats about my reading this year:


  • Read 103 books, beating my challenge goal of 100!
  • 36,778 total pages;
  • Shortest book: 132 pages (Beautiful Surrender by Priscilla West)
  • Longest book: 780 pages (The Boy Who Granted Dreams by Luca Di Fulvio)
  • Average Length: 357 pages
  • Average rating: 3.3 out of 5 stars
  • Favorites of the year: 
    • The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
    • The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
    • An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
    • Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
    • The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George
This has been a great year for reading. I could list at least 20 books that I couldn't put down. Check out my reviews on all the above here on my blog. Just check the archives! This year, I started this blog with the intention to simply share my thoughts on books with others and it has grown to be so much more! I've read more than I thought I would, wrote more than I thought I was capable of, and had endless opportunities to continue to grow and improve upon with reading and reviewing. I'm glad I started this journey and hope to continue to grow and learn over the next year! I've decided to increase my reading goal to 150 books for next year. I already have a stack of ARC's and lists of books I'm looking forward to reading this coming year! I can't wait to share my thoughts with you and hear your feedback! Thank you for the support thus far! 

Happy reading fools :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing feedback and your thoughts on the book!